FAQ Page


Frequently Asked Questions

If students are seeking to study in the UK and are recent graduates, they do not require the IELTS, PTE, or any other English language test.

Students may enter the UK with their family if they apply for research programs. Students enrolled in UG and PG courses are not permitted to apply with their partners.

International students' costs of living vary from nation to nation. International students should aim to budget between AU$22,000 and AU$35,000 annually for living expenditures, according to Australian universities. Living expenses in some cities are higher than in others. Universities in New Zealand estimate that, depending on where you live, your living expenditures should come to about NZ$20,000 (South Island) or NZ$20,000–$27,000 (North Island) every academic year.

This depends on whether your student visa allows you to work. Several nations restrict the amount of paid job you can do while studying. During term time, there is usually a restriction of 20 hours of paid labor per week, with full-time work permissible during the vacations.
If you do not require a student visa, you will most likely be free to work as many hours as you want, as long as it does not interfere with your studies - but check with the university and/or the official government website. If you work while studying, it's not a good idea to rely on your salary to cover living expenses, and in many situations, you'll need to show that you already have enough money to support yourself when applying for your visa.
Australian and New Zealand student visas allow you to work part-time, which is an important option for many students to help with their living expenses. Please keep in mind, however, that part-time jobs rarely provide enough income to cover tuition. You will be allowed to work full-time over the holidays if your course passes immigration standards.

We provide education consultation, IELTS/TOEFL preparation courses, pre- and post-departure orientations, and visa application advice along with assistance.

One can book an appointment with iae GLOBAL counselor for admission by phone, WhatsApp and via email too.

Counseling is free of cost for the students at iae GLOBAL.

You must include copies of all educational records, a copy of your résumé, two recommendation letters from teachers, a copy of your passport (if available; otherwise, apply for one), and a personal statement of at least 500 words.

Yes, iae GLOBAL assists in education after placement and visa issuance.

Yes, one can get assistance in writing a personal statement from the counsellor.

The amount of time you spend studying abroad will be determined by the program as well as level of degree you pursue. An undergraduate degree typically takes three or four years of full-time study (for example, most subjects in the UK require three years, whereas the usual in the US is four), but a graduate degree, such as a master's degree or equivalent, takes one or two years. A doctoral (PhD) program will typically last three to four years.

You may be requested to supply additional documentation as part of your application. Again, criteria vary by country and university, however overseas students are frequently expected to submit the following:
Passport photos for identification
A statement of purpose
Academic references/ letters of recommendation
Certificate and transcripts of your secondary education
Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)
Where will I stay during my study overseas program?
If your preferred university provides readily available campus housing, you will most likely be able to apply for a spot in one of these student halls. If this is not the case, you will have to locate your own accommodation.

Affordable Online Courses & Learning Opportunities For You

Start Learning Today